The Psychological Threat of Burnout
February 8, 2023 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am$15.00 – $30.00
Angie is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She holds a BSW from Frostburg State University and an MSW from the University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work. As the clinical director, she is certified as a clinical supervisor for licensing in the state of Pennsylvania through Temple University.
Angie believes in the idea of knowledge as power, but only when shared. As a facilitator of EAP and Corporate communication programs, she creates and presents webinars, live trainings, and guest lectures to companies/ groups/professionals on a variety of topics. A dynamic and engaging presenter, she provides real word solutions and down-to-earth conversation as she incorporates 19 years of therapeutic experience with timely topics and a tailor-made approach to your needs.
- We cannot work the way we used to. The playing field is different why are we using the same moves?
- Burn out and company culture- what does that really mean?
- How it happens / What it erodes
- Quiet quitting/ quiet firing
- How do you know what is happening?
- What can you do with what is happening?
- Real world next steps to take to ease burn out and how to talk about what you heard here with your company