Join now and discover the value of Membership:
- Stay up-to-date in the ever changing world of Human Resource Management through our professional development / educational offerings.
- Regular Chapter meetings offer networking opportunities and a presentation by a guest speaker.
- SHRM & HRCI Recertification credits
- Annual HR & Leadership Symposium offers a full day conference experience
- Meet Vendors & Sponsors who offer quality products and HR services.
- Pertinent, timely information on Federal and State legislative changes.
- Connect with fellow members on Linked In [HRAA Group]
- Mentor future HR professionals through involvement in our Student Chapter. Share your experience and explore internship opportunities for your business.
- Community service initiatives support our local community.
- Eligibility for membership in the PA State Employees Credit Union (PSECU).
Recently unemployed? We can help!
Active members who find themselves in a career transition may turn to their fellow members for assistance. Contact the Membership Director or Secretary for guidance on how to take advantage of these benefits:
- Resume distribution to the membership
- Give your Elevator speech to the Membership at an upcoming Monthly Meeting. Describe your knowledge, skills and abilities. Time to sell yourself!
- If at the time of our Annual Renewal, you are unemployed, HRAA will grant you a complimentary local membership for the following calendar year while you are seeking other employment.
- Notifications of regional, state and national seminars & conferences
- Information sharing with your HR colleagues on various human resources situations, procedures, policies, etc.
- Grow your professional network through attendance at joint sessions with other local SHRM Chapters
- Post open HR positions with your company
- Search Employment Listings in the Members Only section of our website
- Voice your concerns and advocate for Human Resources related issues in Pennsylvania
- Access other Members Only pages for member access requests and legislative updates
- Build your reputation and credentials in the HR field through your involvement with our Chapter